There’s a state law against “Noise and Excessive Vibrators’ and “Provisions Relating to Noise from Certain Sources.” I am not sure about the former but the latter is where I might have fallen on the eve of today. I couldn’t even put up with myself, lol! So now, I’m left mulling and having a quiet soliloquy on bachelorhood and the package that comes with it.
My inner vixen is telling me that I’m at the risk of being mistaken for a being with manly jewels? 😉 No, I’m not but I fancy a man who fancies tidy, clean and neat. Which makes for today’s post; Bachelor Pads
1. First impressions: invest in a statement piece.
2. You, most likely, own everything you need. All that needs to be in the right place, in order.
3. It is not cool to be messy; it is pointless to have a classy but messy pad. If you’re too busy, hire some help.
4. This is where you show your artsy side. Be it paintings/drawings movie posters etc. That way you can develop your appreciation of art. Wall paper is an art too, right?
5. Tone down the macho feel with some soft finishes. A rug, soft pastel colors among others help create a warm welcoming atmosphere.
Finally, I have this gentleman friend who keeps referring me to askmen.com. I have no idea why but since I care and look out for the men in my life, I scheme through it whenever I have time. Not surprisingly, they have excellent articles on the same here.
Tidy day yo! 🙂